Where will you spend your eternity?
If you die today, would you say you are sure you are going to heaven?
If there is a God, would you say you have relationship with Him?
Would you like to know God personally?
The Bible says God created us in His image
"So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female he created them" (Genesis 1:27)
Part of having God's image in us means that when God created us He created us to live with Him for ever.
The Bible says all humans have sinned against God
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23
We lost the privilege of being with Him forever. Do you know anyone who hasn't sinned?
The Bible says we are separated from God because of our sin
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus" Romans 6:23.
A word that the Bible uses for separation from God is death. By sinning we separate ourselves from God but for accepting His gift we can have eternal life again.
The Bible says God loves us and has provided the way to get back to Him
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but everlasting life" John 3:16
Do you know who Jesus is?
The Bible says...
- Jesus is God,
- "I and the Father are One" (John 10:30 )
- "...he who has seen me has seen the Father" (John 14:9)
- Jesus never sinned,
- "And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin" (I John 3:5)
- He died for us,
- "But God demonstrates his love toward us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8)
- He resurrected from the dead
- "For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive."
(I Corinthians 15:21-22)
- He will come back again,
- "For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done." (Matthew 16:27)
How to receive eternal life?
- Repent of your sins
- Mark 1:14-15 says, "14 Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
15 and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."
- Put faith in Jesus Christ
- John 1:12 says "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name"
- Confess your faith with your mouth
- Romans 10: 9 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."
- Call unto God for Eternal life
- Romans 10:13 "For whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved."
To call upon the Lord means to cry out to him, in other words, to pray.
If you want to have eternal life and be sure that you will be with God forever this is a prayer we recommend,
"God, I know that you are my creator and that you are Holy. I have sinned against you. I repent of my sins, please forgive me.
I believe you sent Jesus to die for me and rose from the grave to purchase a place in heaven for me. Jesus Christ I put my trust in you,
I open the door of my heart, give me eternal life, be my Lord and Savior, I surrender my life to you. In your name I pray, Amen!"
- The Bible says that if you come to Jesus He will not turn you away,
- "...he who comes to me, I will certainly will not cast out" (John 6:37)
- If you came to Jesus with a humble heart really desiring that he forgives you, he will accept you and never cast you out. In fact Jesus said in John 10:27 the following,
- "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand."
- Because of our faith in Christ we know we have Eternal Life
- The Bible says in I John 5:11-13
- "And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life."
- If you put your faith in Jesus and have asked him to come into your heart, you don't have to guess anymore if you have eternal life or not, you can be sure that you are child of God because you have Jesus Christ living inside of you,
- "he who has the Son has life"
Welcome to the Family of God, now you are ready to experience the abundant life.